Thursday, September 4, 2014

Project Bring Me to Life

I am sitting here at Bigby Coffee in Detroit, MI working on the website for PBM2L.  It has been an interesting journey with this "business" of mine.  It started off as a documentary for my journey out of zombie mode and into my spiritual path of enlightenment.

I didn't work on PBM2L for two years.  It may have been because I was busy traveling, or perhaps I just didn't know where to go with it after I got back from my first visit to Colorado.  Either way PBM2L was forgotten. 


It wasn't until recently that I knew where to take it.  I was hit with an intense inspiration to get this project started again.  I was tired of just letting it sit there as nothing more than a few videos with not more then 50 views each. 


Now we have a Mission Statement:  "Re Awaken the world we live in to our spiritual purpose through Art, Music and Literature."  That's how it stands at this moment.


There are a lot of things I AM working on with this project.  I AM working towards the goal of acquiring a big bus to tour around the country and the world with different artists and musicians spreading our message of spiritual enlightenment.


It's so amazing to see how spirit is guiding me to work on this and I am so humble and grateful for this experiencing and for this mission and purpose here on Earth.  Thank you all for being apart of it!


-With Love


Selomon



P.S.  Here is the original video I made on my first journey with Project Bring Me to Life:




No comments:

Post a Comment