Thursday, September 4, 2014

My Current Projects

While on the surface things may seem calm and still, but behind the scenes a storm is brewing.  A massive giant storm of awesome!  If we can hold steady and make it through, the light will shine brighter than ever before.

I am currently working on a number of projects.  Besides PBM2L I am helping Shantastic Shine with her business by making walking sticks and bracelets.  I'm planning on posting pictures of the step by step process of making the walking sticks.  From picking them out of the Appalachian Mountains to carving to staining and adding gloss and crystals.

Together with Spaceship Earth we are working on creating a short film for the intro video.  Ashton is remixing Radio Active.  Shantastic Ink Photography is filming and editing.  I'm starring and helping edit and directing.  It's a beautiful collaboration and I'm really excited to share it with everyone soon.

My video blog should be starting soon.  The podcast starts Tuesday with Spaceship Earth as the featured guest.  This is really exciting as I use to do a podcast a long while ago and had to take a break to reinvent myself and how I do things.  If done properly it should be a pretty amazing podcast.  

My goal for the podcast is to be in the top 5 spiritual podcasts.  We can do it!  It will take a lot of hard work and motivation but it CAN be done.  

In about an hour I am going to a church for an assignment!  I'm really happy about it because I will be harvesting those fruits and using it to further advance PBM2L.

I love you all very much!  Thanks for being a part of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment