Thursday, September 25, 2014

I AM Successful

Good Day to Us All!

It has been quite the ride these past few weeks.  There has been a lot of traveling from Maryland to Michigan and back.  I had my first Reiki Attunement on Tuesday, September 16th, around the same time the sun was experiencing massive Solar Ejections.  

I think that the sun’s activity can be directly linked with our human consciousness.  When the sun is going through a lot of activity, so too are our consciousness.  

The Reiki Attunement is affecting my mood quite a bit.  I can feel the things I’ve been holding onto are coming up, which is making me quite moody.  That makes me feel even more gratitude towards those who have to deal with this moodiness and still love me.  

We had are 5th official Podcast this past Tuesday, September 23rd with Nick Meador.  It was a good podcast and I am proud of everyone for sticking with it.  I am working really hard to take the podcast to greater heights.  My goal is to continue improving each episode and create the best podcast that has ever been created.

Watching motivational videos on YouTube is helping me to stay focused, but I have to motivate myself to get out and move my body.  Run a little farther each day.  Do a few more pushups each night.  


I AM successful.  I AM successful.  I AM successful.

<3 - Selomon

2 comments: