Monday, September 29, 2014

Life On Mars?



What could have formed this perfectly round shaped object?  Natural Causes?  On NASA's website, they say it could have been formed by tumbling in the water.  But could that produce something so perfect?  Why does NASA exclude the idea of this being created by intelligent life?

Now I'm not going to straight out say that there is or was intelligent life on Mars without some hard evidence to support the fact.  But I will say that I've talked with a lot of people and some very specific ones who tell me there are underground cities on Mars where civilizations of some sort live.

Do you believe there is intelligent life out there in the Universe?  Are we the only one's?

 Let me know what you think and send over some links to support why you think what you do.


No comments:

Post a Comment