Monday, February 9, 2015

What is a Guardian Angel?

It is exactly what it sounds like.  It is an angel that is sent to guard you while on your life path.  Guardian Angels accompany each soul to Earth as the soul incarnates.  God/Universe/Grand Creator will designate specific angels to watch over us and assist us in times of trial and tribulation.  

Most of the souls that incarnate on Earth will receive at least two Guardian Angels to work with.  There may be others who work with fewer or more than two.  For Example, I work with what I like to call The Council of 13.   These angels will be designated based on what your life mission will be, or the reason you are here on Earth.

Our Guardian Angels can protect us from accidents or untimely deaths, put objects such as books in front of our paths, protect us from negative energies from entering our auric, or energy fields and can act as bridges to different planes, dimensions and communications.  

Usually and most likely, your Guardian Angels will not interfere with your life. However, it is possible for them to take initiative if it’s that important.  We all act as one and so there could have been an agreement before you incarnated, or something else that requires them to interfere.  

Some may disagree with this, but from my own personal experience I know it to be true.  

Guardian Angels are a specific form of a Spirit Guide.  Not everyone resonates with angels as much as they do with a saint or with Jesus.  The Guardian Angels are here with us to send us Love, Healing, Inspiration, Activation, Knowledge, Communication and Guidance.  

If you wish to open yourself up to the help of the Guardian Angels, say this prayer.

“Dear God, I ask you now to open my heart and allow my Guardian Angels to assist me in walking my highest path.  I give my permission for my Guardian Angels to send me love, healing, inspiration and anything else that I may need to continue to live with the most joy and balance.  Thank you.  


It is done.  It is done.  It is done."

No comments:

Post a Comment