Monday, February 9, 2015





I had an experience today when I was strongly guided to be specific when asking God, Creator, Universe, for something I was missing.  I asked to find a bag that had one of my Tiger's Eye crystals.  When I found the bag, it was empty allowing me to realize what I wanted wasn't the bag, but what was inside the bag.

As soon as I got specific and asked to find the Tiger's Eye itself, I found it 3 hours later hiding under blankets.

This simple experience showed me that being specific when asking for something, either to find something, or to manifest something, is really, really important.  If you want to manifest a job, BE SPECIFIC!

If you want to manifest a partner, BE SPECIFIC.  If you need anything, make sure you are as specific as possible so that you get exactly what you wanted.

Words are tricky.  Use them Wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment